For hogwartz..
Tomorrow is our day.. We'll b having fun there, I promise.. We hv organized anything juz for u all.. Btw, thx 4 u that hv given us d certainty u'll come n won't come. Biggest thx 4 u that will come tomorrow.. N for whom that doesn't come bcoz REALLY3 having appointment or sumthing to do, it's so sad that u don't come bcoz u'll suffer a big loss frenz.. But it's okay, we still appreciate u all.. But for who doesn't come n trying to find excuses making them that they are so busy or whateverso till we believe them that they really can't come, they are such a treasonable person.. I hope that inside hogwartz, doesn't have a person like this. IF there is one inside hogwartz, s/he isn't hogwartz member any longer.. I hope my prediction is totally wrong.. For last, dun be late tomorrow.. Thx 4 ur attention all..
Go HOGWARTZ! Together we are d best!
OuTsTaNdInG_HaNdY
September 29, 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar
Posting Komentar
Teman2 dapat memberikan informasi, komentar, dll jika memang perlu di publikasikan... Terima kasih...